The Hispanic Resource Center (HRC) staff is here to support and assist Hispanic students, on the SIUC campus and the Southern Illinois community. The center is a centralized location for information regarding programs, services, and resources that are available for students. We participate in collaborative efforts with other programs to provide guidance and support in the form of advocacy for programs.
If you would like to receive infromation from the HRC please click here and fill out the form.
What Do We Do?
- Workshops & Seminars
- Social and Cultural Events
- Community Involvement and Mentorship
- Spanish Language Support
- Professional Networking
- Support Groups
In addition, visit us if you
- Feel homesick
- Seek advice and guidance
- Need help managing your time
- Seek student organizations and/or leadership opportunities
- Have ideas on how we can better serve the Hispanic/Latino community at SIU
- Want to know more about the resources on/off campus
How to to get involved
- Fill out below form
- Attend workshops and seminar
- Serve on committee groups
- Set up an appointment with the HRC staff or coordinator
- Use the resource library
- Earn volunteer hours at events we host